An Ideal Approach to Workplace Wellness
“Employees of normal weight take 56% LESS sick days than their overweight coworkers.”
The Ideal Protein Lifestyle Predictable. Repeatable. Measurable.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is an evidence based, medically designed protocol containing two key components – Lifestyle Building and Lifestyle Living. Through a partial meal replacement protocol and ongoing education, we assist participants and their families in maintaining their results beyond reaching their objective.
The Ideal Protein Workplace Wellness Program
The Ideal Protein Wellness Program is an uncompromised experience to motivate, support and engage each of your employee participants leading them to long term success and life changing results. We’ve even got numbers to prove it!
In a study presented during Obesity Week 2016, Aspirus followed 306 employees who had successfully completed the medically designed protocol and analyzed costs for these employees from 2013-2015. Results indicated an average of $916.97 (18% reduction) decrease in overall claims cost. These findings indicate that employers can potentially save between $500-$1000 annually per employee. *
In addition to health cost savings, our program will support your wellness initiatives to:
- Build office comradery and motivation while endorsing a healthy work environment. Help employees improve their health and the health of their families
- Offer a proven and structured program
- Collaborate with certified/licensed physicians
- Provide ROI savings from obesity-related costs
- Give your employees the tools they need to work towards, achieve and maintain a healthier and happier life
Support. Engagement. Simple.
Our customizable Corporate Wellness Program is an ongoing program that can be divided into 12 week challenges. Participating employees will meet individually with an Ideal Protein Coach each week. During the (approximately 15 minute) meeting, the Coach will weigh, measure and check the participant’s body composition. They will discuss goals, challenges and address any questions the participant has. They will also review a food plan for the following week.
This program can be conducted on-site at your corporation or if there are logistical limitations, there is the option to conduct events and activities at the participating Ideal Protein’s clinic office.
Supporting Your Employees.
- Daily Support. Each participant will receive a daily educational video to start their day off right. Additionally, each participant will have access to high-quality and great tasting foods.
- Weekly Support. Each participant will receive a one-on-one consultation with their personal Coach. They will also receive a weekly newsletter with recipes, articles and other wellness related topics.
- Monthly Support. Your Ideal Protein team will conduct a monthly Educational Seminar on various wellness related topics. The seminars will be available to both participants and non-participants.
- Ongoing Corporate-Wide Wellness Support. We want to help support your current wellness initiatives. Please let us know about your health fairs, biometric screenings and any other health related events.
- App Support. Employees have the capability to communicate with their coaches through our IdealSmart app. They can log their food, track their progress, and have access to cooking videos and recipes all in one spot.
Supporting Your Company.
- Marketing and Promotion. We provide all the marketing tools you need to communicate the Ideal Protein benefit to your employee base both before and throughout the program.
Customization. Our team works with you to customize the wellness program to meet the needs of your employees, work environment while supporting any additional wellness initiatives you have in place.
Participant Data and Reporting. We provide quarterly review and analysis meetings. This is the best part! We provide aggregate data that proves and highlights the success of your employee participants.
Our wellness program is a complimentary service. We do not require your organization to subsidize any of the cost of the program, however, we hope you will consider doing so. According to a Rand Corporation Study in 2013, when incentives are provided for wellness programs, employee participation rates increase, by about 20%.** Whether or not your organization is able to contribute financially, we would love the opportunity to work with you on other ways to incentivize participation in the program.
If you are interested learning more about our Workplace Wellness Program, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-833-4-WELLNESS.