How It Works
The Ideal Protein Difference
Ideal Protein is a medically supervised and coached, four phase, meal replacement program. The first phase is a weight loss phase in which you will be consuming three of our meals a day, along with vegetables and lean protein. During this phase, you will come into the clinic weekly to meet one-on-one with your coach. Most clients lose between 2-4 pounds of FAT per week in phase 1. We never charge for coaching sessions, only for the food & supplements you need. Once you have achieved your goal weight, determined by you and your personal weight loss coach, you will be phased off of the Ideal Protein foods and back to whole foods.
In Phase 4, which is our maintenance phase, you will still be seen at a minimum of once a month by your weight loss coach to assist you in maintaining your new weight. Visits are at no charge and we will never stop coaching you no matter your goal weight or progress. We have no contracts and no weight loss requirements. We are here to help you achieve your best & healthiest you yet!
The Ideal Protein program has a beginning and an end. A diet is not for life and we will coach you on the right food combinations for you and how to eat to lose weight and maintain your new weight loss for life!
Ideal Protein has four well-designed phases to allow clients to quickly and effectively lose fat and then phase off of our Ideal Protein foods to all whole foods while not regaining the lost weight. Our coaching and phases will help you set, achieve and maintain your weight loss goals.
IDEAL PROTEIN IS A UNIQUE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM THAT GETS RESULTS!
What to expect:
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage
- Utilization of fat for energy usually by day 4 — fat (including cellulite) that sequesters chemical toxins
- Improved energy and appetite control, reduced cravings — usually on day 4 or 5
- Improved blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduced blood pressure
- Weekly one-on-one coaching visits with a certified coach to help educate and guide you on the weight loss and weight maintenance program
- Coaching and clinic support throughout the entire journey, weight maintenance is our mission and we will not stop support you no matter what your goals and weight objectives may be
- No contracts, hidden fees or charges for weight loss. Once you start the program we only charge for food and supplements you purchase, never a monthly, weekly or visit fee. Our coaches are here to support you!