We are currently looking for Ideal Protein coaches and LipoMelt Techs at our various locations for Full Time and Part Time positions. If you are interested please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Coach For Us” in the subject line.
We will be hiring PT and FT for our Poulsbo and Lake Stevens locations early 2018.
All training is provided, experience with Ideal Protein, health coaching or in the wellness field is a huge plus.
Coaching Job Posting:
Are you passionate about wellness and nutrition? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can help others and make a difference in their life? Have you had success on the Ideal Protein Protocol? This could be a perfect, rewarding and life-changing position for you!
You will provide an outstanding client journey experience. The Ideal Protein Coach is a great communicator, listens, cares, and provides education, knowledge, support, and compassion to their clients. You will adapt your coaching style to each individual while maintaining consistency in the protocol.
You will inspire individuals to believe in themselves and achieve a lifestyle they never thought possible.
LipoMelt Job Posting:
The role of LipoMelt tech is to be the technician to physically wrap the client and set them up with the body sculpting unit. You must be comfortable and professional with the client in a close setting as they will be undressed while getting their treatment.
We are looking for someone with amazing energy and customer service skills. You will be responsible to hit sales goals and continuing to get clients booked for sessions. This is a great position for someone that has worked in a spam salon or aesthetics environment before.
All positions are cross trained but please let us know in the body of the email which position you are most interested in.
Requirements for employment at Ideal Wellness:
- Successfully experienced the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol or an academic background in health, nutrition or relevant experience in a similar field. (for coaches)
- Strong motivation to help others
- Places a high priority on client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills and client-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to coordinate resources
- Flexibility is a must, while your schedule will be set and the same each week an employee who is flexible to cover for others as well as expand there role is very valued
- Is proactive and able to work without constant direction
- Fits all of our core values and believes in the mission of the company
- Has a strong work ethic and is reliable and responsible for themselves