How it works
The Ideal Protein Difference
Introducing LipoMelt Body Sculpting!
LipoMelt is a non-invasive safe alternative to liposuction. The LipoMelt treatment is 100% non-invasive and does not cause any bruising or scarring. Clients will see a reduction of inches on their very first session, best results are achieved with multiple sessions in a few weeks time period.
LipoMelt can be used on its own or to amplify results of the Ideal Protein Protocol. Learn more here and book your first session today!
CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION! (425) 242-6114
IDEAL PROTEIN IS A UNIQUE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM THAT GETS RESULTS!
What to expect:
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage
- Utilization of fat for energy usually by day 4 — fat (including cellulite) that sequesters chemical toxins
- Improved energy and appetite control, reduced cravings — usually on day 4 or 5
- Improved blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduced blood pressure
- Weekly one-on-one coaching visits with a certified coach to help educate and guide you on the weight loss and weight maintenance program
- Coaching and clinic support throughout the entire journey, weight maintenance is our mission and we will not stop support you no matter what your goals and weight objectives may be
- No contracts, hidden fees or charges for weight loss. Once you start the program we only charge for food and supplements you purchase, never a monthly, weekly or visit fee. Our coaches are here to support you!
Ideal Wellness Program Protocol
Who is our program for? Ideal Protein is for anybody ready to lose weight and change their life. We have had clients ages 15 to 90+, they are male or female with 10 pounds to lose or over 200 pounds. Ideal Protein is PREDICTABLE, REPEATABLE and MEASURABLE so we know it will work for everyone, every time! Start with a friend and you each will save $50 on the “Quick-Start” price!
What is the investment? Your first visit will be about 45 minutes. We will go over the entire program and get your starting weight and measurements. We will help you set goals and plan every meal for the first week on the program. We call this visit the “Quick Start”. Once you have done the Quick-Start visit you will never be charged for coaching, weigh-ins or visits, just any food and supplements you may need.
We also offer corporate and group rates please contact the office for more info!
The Ideal Protein program is a four-phase fully coached weight loss program. We are here to help you through every part of losing weight and to help you in keeping it off!
Every week you will meet with your weight loss coach to go over the prior week and plan for the next week. Your weight, measurements and body composition will be done at each weekly appointment at no charge. You will get your next weeks worth of food and supplies at your weekly visits. You are welcome to stop in during office hours to pick up products as well. Our office is set up as a store also to make it as easy as possibly for you to succeed!
Our program is monitored because as your body improves its health and the weight comes off you will need to reevaluate the medications you may be taking. We work together with your primary care physician in determining this.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is based on creating nutritional ketosis in the body, where the body stops using its glycogen (sugar stores) and uses fat for energy. The liver produces ketones from the breakdown of fat which is then used by the body for energy. This is done by reducing the carbohydrate intake to very specific amount and then providing the body with an adequate amount of protein in order to maintain lean muscle mass.
This Ideal Protein program has a beginning and end. Carbohydrates are not the enemy rather certain combinations of foods that we will coach you on. When you are finished with this program you will be able to enjoy all foods again!
We serve dieters from Arlington, Burlington, Camano Island, Darrington, Everett, Granite Falls, Kayak Point, N. Lakewood, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Mount Vernon, Sedro Woolley, Silvana, Silver Lake, Smokey Point, Stanwood, Tulalip and the greater Snohomish County area.