Recipe by Janeva Eickhoff
Servings: 4 soufflés = 2 unrestricted; 2 soufflés = 1 unrestricted
1 IP pre-made caramel pudding
1/3 C. liquid egg whites1 IP plain pancake mix (dry)
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. *pumpkin pie flavor fountain
Walden Farms marshmallow dip
Walden Farms caramel syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the baking powder and pancake mix; stir thoroughly to incorporate the baking powder throughout.
3. Add the pre-made pudding, liquid egg whites and flavor fountain extract. Stir till mixed.
4. Add the soufflé batter to 4 sprayed ramekins (3” diameter), dividing evenly. Set aside.
5. Fill an 8” x 8” baking dish halfway with hot water; microwave 2-3 minutes or until boiling.
6. Using hot pads, carefully take the baking pan out of the microwave and set on a work surface.
7. Place each ramekin into the water bath making sure the water stays just below the lip of the ramekin. (eliminate some of the water if need be)
8. Put the baking dish in the oven and bake 15 minutes. Cool 15-20 minutes.
9. Serve topped with a dollop of marshmallow dip and drizzle with caramel syrup (optional).
TIP: The top will form a ‘crust’ and you will have some sinking of the soufflé in the center; this is normal.
My First Lipomelt Experience, Katie S.
Ideal Wellness offers an incredible new body sculpting technology, called LipoMelt, that uses light therapy to shrink fat cells in your body giving you instant thinning results! It sends the fat from inside the adipose (fat) cells out into your circulatory system to be removed naturally by your body. The initial session takes only 45 minutes since you have measurements taken both before and after the session to show you the results. Each session following only takes a total of only 30 minutes! That’s right, you could body sculpt on your lunch break! Here is a little bit about my very first time trying LipoMelt body Sculpting.
I was skeptical when I heard about LipoMelt body sculpting therapy and how it is supposed to just “melt the fat away”. I went into the treatment room and was told what to expect and how it works by the technician, but I was STILL a bit unsure. During your visit, you are in a very relaxing spa like room where you will change into your swimsuit, bra, and panties or for men basketball shorts. Once you’ve changed the technician will measure your upper arms, thighs, abdomen (in three areas) and hips. They record the measurements, then you lay on your back on top of one of the light therapy pads. The technician applies the other LipoMelt pads to your abdomen, arms, and thighs with an optional face mask. Once the pads are secure they turn the lights on for 20 minutes, during this time you will feel a gentle warming sensation from all the red lights on the pads while you relax and listen to music or take a nice nap. Once the 20 minutes is over the technician then comes in, removes all the pads for you, and measures your body again. During my visit, I melted away 4.25” and was amazed at my immediate results. I came in for the second time, about 48 hours after the first, and melted another 2.25” off my body. I lost a grand total of 6.5” in 48 hours and only 40 minutes of therapy time! It’s recommended to come every 48 hours until the desired results are achieved, the technician said most people will do a series of 4-5 weeks 3 times a week.
Once the pads are secure they turn the lights on for 20 minutes, during this time you will feel a gentle warming sensation from all the red lights on the pads while you relax and listen to music or take a nice nap. Once the 20 minutes is over the technician then comes in, removes all the pads for you, and measures your body again. During my visit, I melted away 4.25” and was amazed at my immediate results. I came in for the second time, about 48 hours after the first, and melted another 2.25” off my body. I lost a grand total of 6.5” in 48 hours and only 40 minutes of therapy time! It’s recommended to come every 48 hours until the desired results are achieved, the technician said most people will do a series of 4-5 weeks 3 times a week.
I couldn’t be happier about the whole experience and I invite you to come in and try it as well!
Happy Thanksgiving! Being prepared with your foods is the key to success during the holidays. Going to Thanksgiving dinner? Plan out what you will eat ahead of time so that you are not tempted to cheat!
Thanksgiving Recipes can be found here:Ideal Protein Thanksgiving Recipes
There are three types of people you can be today; the Iron Willed dieter who will stay 100% on track. The One Day Pass dieter who will allow perhaps an extra restricted or more dinner protein, etc. Or the Hog Wild dieter who will say anything goes! We highly recommend option 1 but option 2 works as well if you keep moderation and all of your hard work in mind. If some deviations do sneak in be sure to keep the next few days very low carb (no restricted) and drink lots of water. Do Not decide to be option 3! Not only will your body and mind not be happy the next day but you will retain excess water and experience bloating, hunger and cravings the day(s) following the feast.
- Keep extra Ready-Made shakes on hand and have one before you go out to dinner or a party. Being full or content before you go will help keep temptations at bay.
- Wear clothes that are a little tight. This will remind you to stick with the diet! Bonus: You can show off that new figure you have worked hard to achieve and it will bring some well-deserved compliments to help keep you focused on how far you have come!
- When you know you have a party to attend, save your restricted treat for the party. While everyone is munching on cookies and cake, you’ll feel like you’re getting a treat too.
- ABSOLUTLEY NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED! This will not only set you back 3 full days but it can cause a severe incidence of hypoglycemia and you can potentially pass out. It’s very dangerous- Don’t do it! Remember: Alcohol=Sugar!
- This is ONLY 1 DAY that you have to sacrifice for a LIFETIME of holidays when you can eat what you want. You will be to your goal next Thanksgiving and that pumpkin pie will taste even sweeter!
- Need to bring an item to a potluck? Bring a veggie tray with IP veggies & WF ranch dip, or the IP deviled eggs, your family and friends won’t even notice the swap!
- Using your Ideal Protein Thanksgiving Bag swaps and your turkey for the 8oz of dinner protein Thanksgiving can be a very Ideal Protein friendly meal!
“Failure to plan is planning to fail.”
Ideal Protein Thanksgiving Recipes
Can you have weight loss at Halloween? Yes, we know you can! Why not lose weight through the holidays now and this season rather than gain? Halloween can be tricky with candy, EVERYWHERE!
Here are some of our top tips to stay on track when Halloween is trying to give you a Trick!
Go Trick-or-Treating: Yep, go for it! Take your kids out, you’ll get some exercise and fresh air. Feeling tempted to sneak a treat? Bring an Ideal Protein Bar or a hot travel mug of coffee or tea with you to get you warm and full.
Delegate: Do you have a friend or older child not going trick-or-treating that can man your front door? Put someone else on the job of candy handouts so you aren’t even around it. Have someone else pick up the candy for you from the store or if you need to purchase it keep it in a closet or the garage until the 31st!
Buy the icky stuff: Do you love Snickers or Mars Bars? Then if you must buy candy for trick-or-treaters then buy some Skittles or Starburst or candies that you don’t love. This way you won’t be as tempted to snack all night.
Are you enjoying maintenance this year for Halloween? Try some of the tips from our Pumpkin Spiced Belly article to make healthier pumpkin recipes this year.
Whatever tips you use this Halloween remember this is only temporary. If you love the candy at Halloween it’s very important that you start developing new habits now in Phase 1 that will help you avoid sabotage next year at Halloween when you are in maintenance. Those “Fun Size” candies are not so fun the next week if you’ve over indulged and are doing a week of phase one for a Tune Up!